Writers Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for authors, editors, reviewers, professional writers, and aspiring writers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How can I find a British agency to represent me as a writer in Russia in order to publish a book there (a book written originally in Russian)? Do such agencies exist?

I understand that it does sound screwy, however. The reason why I would prefer a British agency rather than a Russian one is simple: I am UK based and I feel that it would be easier to communicate.

share|improve this question

The trick is probably to get yourself an agent first of all, as any decent operation will have contacts in other markets.

However there are large international agencies for which this would be a more natural fit: http://www.andrewnurnberg.com/ spring to mind.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.