I'm looking for a platform (web app, saas application) to manage writers and articles for a large blog. I'm looking for the following features:
I enter topics, writers can claim subjects and write about it. First come, first get, who claims it first will write about it. Other writers can see which topics have been claimed.
Allows me to create a list of topics for writers to pick from (only visible to writers I invited to my pool).
- A list of new topics is automatically sent from the web app by email to each writer on a daily base.
- I can easily invite new people to join my pool of writers.
- I can rate writer's articles.
- When an article is ready, I can publish it to Wordpress.
- Each writer can set pricing per article, per word, per hour,...
- Writers can suggest topics, which the admin needs to approve first.
Does such a platform exist? Or how do you tackle this workflow?