I am a freshman at UC Irvine, and my English professor assigns this extra credit assignment to conduct a survey on topics surrounding reliable information on the internet.
Here are the questions:
- How do you define "reliable source(s)"?
- How do you usually find "reliable source(s)" on the internet? (Do you go to Google.com or do you go to other websites?)
- Do you have any favorite or preferred website(s) to find "reliable source(s)"?
- Do you use Wikipedia to find "reliable source(s)"?
- Most people often comment that Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information. What is your opinion and/or comment on this issue?
- What do you think Wikipedia can or should do to make its website a reliable source of information?
- Lastly, do you know any websites which function like wikipedia?
Thank you in advance for taking time to answer my questions. God bless!