Writers Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for authors, editors, reviewers, professional writers, and aspiring writers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What is this citation style called:

P. Schmid-Saugeon, J. guillod & J.P. Thiran, Towards a Computer-Aided Diagnosis System For Pigmented Skin Lesions, Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, Vol 27, pp. 65–78, (2003) .


share|improve this question
it will be helpful if you break it down alon gthe lines of "Author First Author Last, Author First, Author Last, Title, Journal, Volumn Number, Pages, Year published" – justkt Jul 8 '11 at 16:41

It appears to be an APA format cite for a journal.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.