This is version 2 of this post
- The intended audience is from 16-45 m/f, they have given me their email address and will recieve this email because they signed up for a mystery service I'm creating.
- It should sound conversational and have the feeling that you're a part of the team who's making it happen.
- I want it to be approachable, friendly, and inspiring
- It should feel like a friend wrote it to you.
- An acceptable answer if upvoted enough would be, "yah, this sounds great"
- I'm trying to pass this thru layers of criticism so I can make sure it sounds the best to everyone.
- If it comes off a little playful, that's great too, I want the message to live in a disarming context.
- Also, if you know a better structure for the line spacing of the words it would be great to see recommendations
Thanks for signing up for the Tip for Tip beta.
We'll email you when the beta begins, you can see our countdown here.
Because you signed up early, we'll be making you a VIP Member. What does that mean? We aren't sure yet, but we plan to reward our VIPs with special features and other advantages.
Oh, and if you get your friends to sign up before the countdown finishes, we'll make them VIP members, too!
Kirk and the Tip for Tip team