1) Leave comments: There are many film review blogs. Comment under their reviews. Like: "Interestingly, we have really different view on quality of the movie. some detail from your review"
Btw, The comments should be on topic, interesting and not bragging ones. Everyone hates "hey, visit my awesome blog!" comment
2) Do giveaways and promos Do you have spare DVD? Did you get movie poster? Offer it to your readers! Obviously, giveaway rule is, that in order to win, you have to subscribe to the blog
3) Socialize: If someone left a comment, leave them a comment. If there is blogger waiting for the movie to be released in their country, offer them posting a review on their site. (With backling to your blog, obviously)
4) Socialize even more: Share posts to Facebook and twitter. If there is some movie nerdy group, think about joining them and going to see a premiere together.
And last but not least:
5) Make the text somewhat interesting. I saw your blog, scrolled through it, and ... meh. Nothing catched my eye enough to actually continue reading. I see you saw the Guardians of the Galaxy. And I am totally hyped about seeing them in the cinema. Why should I read yet another article with totally boring title Guardians of the Galaxy review?
Some ideas how to spice up the headlines (because, yes, they sell):
- Guardians of the Galaxy will kick your ass
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Someone will almost die: You. Out of boredom.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: The one movie to see before you die
- If you steal Guardians of the Galaxy, you will make no harm to anyone.
- 11 of 10: Guardians of the Galaxy
And one more extra:
6) Don’t be afraid to introduce your own rating system: I personally use percentage system. Example: Kickass Guardians of the Galaxy! (95%)
But you can be crative. Give your movie popcorn holders rating (how much popcorn are you going to eat while watching this), or bladder rating (how much will you want to pee during the movie)
Have fun: Show your readers movies are fun. Show them why they should watch totally shitty movie, show them your love for movies.